Thursday, January 22, 2009

Technorati: Better Than "Technosia"

I will admit that I was slightly surprised by the Technorati Popular lists. Maybe not the top five blogs. That didn't really surprise me. But the top searches? Yeah. Vanessa Minnillo? Has she done something recently that I am unaware of? To be fair, if she has done something recently, I am more likely than not to be unaware of it. But I see my share of gossip headlines and such. If she's in the top 10 search list of anything, she surely should have done something that would have crossed my awareness threshold. Number five on the list is "men," which seems kind of cryptic to me. As in, "chemical components"? "Locations of"? "Known weaknesses?" "A Primer on"? What?



None of the video clips caught my attention as particularly unexpected...until I got to the NBS Nightly News with Ted Phillips from March 11, 1970. I became extraordinary paranoid that something way significant happened that day, and I had no idea. I Googled it, then watched the clip: it's viral marketing for Watchmen. Haha. Watch it. It's actually pretty cool. And because it's been three posts since I had any pictures, here's one related to Watchmen:






Yay! I haven't read it yet, but I'm about to. I wasn't really a fan of V for Vendetta, so we'll see how I like this one.

1 comment:

loladimz said...

I hope the Hollywood guys resolve their differences so this film comes out when it's supposed to.