Sunday, January 18, 2009

Goodreads is Goodreadiness!

Okay, this was an EASY one! 'Cause I already HAD a Goodreads! My friend Suzanne, who went to library school under my influence (isn't that awesome? I should get a merit badge! Or maybe go to jail. But she seems happy!), introduced me to it! Now, even though we live many states apart, I can still feel inferior to the amount she reads and knits all while have twice the amount of kids I do.

Goodreads is, in this way, very helpful! If a little damaging in the self esteem department. It is, though, really cool to be able to keep up with Suzanne like this. Some people write nice little traditional reviews of the books they read, which is great, but since there are so many of those types, I just tend to bang out a couple of sentences based purely on the book's raw emotional value for me. Don't expect much, is what I'm saying.

The Goodreads widgets sure are nifty doohickeys! See the sidebar!

No comments: