Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blog luv

Before I had a tiny helper who loves to type (what he lacks in accuracy he makes up for in speed) and play with yarn, I used to read a lot of knitting blogs. I'm just now starting to read them again (they all publish books now, too)--I am a great fan of The Yarn Harlot in particular. Mason-Dixon Knitting is another great one. BUT ENOUGH WITH THE FIBER AND FIBER BOOK BLOGS.

Judge a Book By Its Cover is a total hoot. I have often looked at the covers of books and thought, "What the...?"

Seems I'm not the only one.

3 comments:

loladimz said...

I reckon there's an RSS feed or two or three hundred if you're into knitting. It seems to be, IMHO, there's something about knitting and librarianship that go hand in hand. Have never met so many knitters.

AmyTh. said...

Right? Why not tactical small arms proficiency?

loladimz said...

I could see that in a Texas library. It's "the law of the West."